Fees applying to all new tenancies from 1st June 2019
We may charge a tenant any or all of the following when required:
- the rent;
- a security deposit with a maximum of 5 weeks rent, or 6 weeks on a property with rent over £50,000 per year;
- a holding deposit of no more than one weeks’ rent;
- default fee for late payment of rent (after 14 days);
- reasonable charges for lost keys or security fobs;
- payments associated with contract variation, at £50 or reasonable costs incurred if higher, when requested by the tenant;
- payments associated with early termination of the tenancy, when requested by the tenant; and
- payments in respect of bills - utilities, communication services, TV licence, council tax and green deal or other energy efficiency charges.
Fees applying to all pre-existing tenancies entered before 1st June 2019
We shall continue to apply the charges within the existing tenancy agreement until 31st May 2020.
Admin Fee: £390.00 Inclusive of VAT
Reference Fee £25.20 Inclusive of VAT
Guarantor Reference Fee £25.20 Inclusive of VAT
Tenancy Deposit Scheme £48.00 Inclusive of VAT
Inventory check in from £65 - £225 depending on size of property
Renewal Agreement Fee £120.00 Inclusive of VAT
Check out £150.00 Inclusive of VAT
Please note: A fee of intent of £750 is required when your offer is accepted. These funds will be deducted from your balance due when moving into your accommodation.
A six week deposit will also be required and held in a tenancy deposit scheme by either the Landlord or Agent. A certificate will be provided as proof. One month's rent in advance is also required.