We are located in the centre of Harrow town centre just opposite the main Metropolitan line Harrow-on-the-Hill tube station. With the office established in 2007, the sales and lettings teams are well placed to help buyers, sellers, landlords and renters find suitable properties.
The business was built on a firm commitment to offer its clients a personal and professional service. with a reputation for integrity and discretion, clients will benefit from dedication, enthusiasm and a wealth of knowledge the team brings to each instruction.
The wide range of sales and lettings services available at our Harrow branch include free, no obligation market appraisals, an extensive portfolio of residential properties, management support, and expert investment and market advice.
Harrow (South, West & North), Harrow-on-the-Hill, Kenton, Preston Road, Wembley, Pinner & Stanmore
Why Choose Us?:
• Visit Property & Advise on the rent, a marketing strategy & Statutory Obligations
• Prepeare marketing particulars and advertise on the major websites
• Erect a to let board if requested
• Accompany applicants on viewings
• Submit offers recieved and negotiate terms
• Reference applicants through a reference agency (subject to additional charge)
• Collect the initial rent and arrange for the deposit to be paid
• Notify the utility providers and council tax office of the change of occupancy
• Register the tenancy with a deposit scheme and issue the paperwork to the tenants
• Administer the return of the deposit including any deposit deductions
• All of let only plus
• Recieve the monthly rent and pay the landlord
• Provide quarterly statements
• All of let only and rent collection plus
• Administer repairs and maintenance
• Investigate and advise on issues that arise with the property
• Property inspection
• Serve notice for possession on the tenant if required
We are committed to providing a professional service to all our clients and customers. When something goes wrong, we need you to tell us about it. This will help us to improve our standards. If you have a complaint, please put it in writing, including as much detail as possible. We will then respond in line with the timeframes set out below (if you feel we have not sought to address your complaints within eight weeks, you may be able to refer your complaint to the Property Ombudsman to consider without our final viewpoint on the matter).
What will happen next?
• We will send you a letter acknowledging receipt of your complaint within three working days of receiving it enclosing a copy of this procedure.
• We will then investigate your complaint. This will normally be dealt with by the office manager who will review your file and speak to the member of staff who dealt with you. A formal written outcome of our investigation will be sent to you within 15 working days of sending the acknowledgement letter.
• If, at this stage, you are still not satisfied, you should contact us again and we will arrange for a separate review to take place by a senior member of staff.
• We will write to you within 15 working days of receiving your request for a review, confirming our final viewpoint on the matter.
• If you are still not satisfied after the last stage of the in-house complaint procedure (or more than 8 weeks has elapsed since the complaint was first made) you can request an independent review from The Property Ombudsman without charge. The Property Ombudsman, Milford House, 43-55 Milford Street, Salisbury, Wiltshire, SP1 2BP 01722 333 306 : firstname.lastname@example.org : www.tpos.co.uk
Please note the following: You will need to submit your complaint to The Property Ombudsman within 12 months of receiving our final viewpoint letter, including any evidence to support your case. The Property Ombudsman requires that all complaints are addressed through this in-house complaints procedure,before being submitted for an independent review