34 - 36 Lowlands Rd, Harrow
Middlesex, HA1 3AT
tel: 020 8515 9860
Rouge Property respects the privacy and security of its users. The information you provide to Rouge Property is used selectively by us to help provide you with services provided by Rouge Property. In order to demonstrate our commitment to your privacy, we have prepared this statement disclosing our privacy practices for the Rouge Property website.
This statement describes what personally identifiable information we collect from you, how and when information is used, how we protect your information and who has access to your information.
PLEASE DO NOT SEND EMAILS OR REGISTER ON THE WEBSITE IF YOU DO NOT WANT THAT INFORMATION TO BE PROCESSED BY US IN THE WAYS DESCRIBED BY THIS NOTICE. BY PROVIDING US WITH INFORMATION ON THE WEBSITE, YOU CONSENT TO THE TRANSFER OF PERSONAL DATA AS DESCRIBED IN THE POLICY.
What information is collected?
Rouge Property asks you to provide various types of personally identifiable information to enhance the quality of the service we can provide to you. As part of the process of using the website, Rouge Property asks for information such as your name, e-mail address, home address, fax number, mobile number, data regarding your identity, that you provide to us, whether by email, telephone, fax or post and comments from you relating to what you require. The more accurate the information you provide, the better we are able to customise your experience and help you find a solution that matches with your needs.
As with the vast majority of Web servers, our server automatically creates log files for each visitor who accesses our websites. These "access logs" allow us to make our website more useful to our visitors. The access logs do not record a visitor's name, address, phone number, or any other personally identifying information. Rather, these log files may contain some or all of the following information:
- The date of the visit
- The time and length of the visit
- The path taken through the Web website
- The browser being used
- A list of files downloaded or viewed
- Any errors encountered
- The Internet Protocol Address (IP Address) of the machine accessing our Website
How and when information is used?
Our primary goal in collecting personally identifiable information is to provide you, the user, with a high quality service, enabling us to provide our services to you. This is via the enquiry form(s) completed on the Rouge Property website. We also collect personally identifiable information to enable us to contact you about special offers, new services and for customer feedback.
In addition, our Web Server Logs collect non-personally identifiable information, such as which pages each user visits and the domain name of visitors. This information is used, for example, to help us identify which areas of our website are of interest to our visitors. Rouge Property also collects the Internet Protocol (IP) addresses of its visitors for the purposes of system administration.
We may also use "cookies" which help Rouge Property to track basic visitor information in order that we can better tailor the website to our visitors needs. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies but you can disable this function by changing your browser settings if you so wish.
We may share overall visitor trends and other generic information collected on this website with third parties but we do not pass on any personal details or personally identifiable information without your specific consent.
Cookies are text-only strings of information that a website transfers to the cookie file of your browser on your computer's hard disk so that the website can remember who you are.
A cookie will typically contain the name of the domain from which the cookie has come, the "lifetime" of the cookie, and a value, usually a randomly generated unique number. When you visit our website we send you a cookie.
Cookies may be used in the following ways:
- To help us recognise you as a unique visitor (just a number) when you return to our website and to allow us to tailor content or advertisements to match your preferred interests to compile anonymous, aggregated statistics that allow us to understand how users use our website and to help us improve the structure of our website. We cannot identify you personally in this way.
- By using cookies we will be able to see how our website is being used. This means that we will be able to identify the most popular areas of the website and make it easier for you to access them. They also help us to be more efficient as we can learn what information is important to you.
Who has access to the information?
Rouge Property will not disclose any individually identifiable information about its users to any third party without first receiving that user's permission. Rouge Property may disclose personal information when we believe in good faith that the law requires it or to protect the rights or property of Rouge Property. When you are at the Rouge Property website and asked for personal information, you share that information with Rouge Property who in turn shares that information with its employees, agents, directors, and subcontractors if you then proceed to place an order with Rouge Property. Rouge Property will not sell or rent your personally identifiable information to anyone.
Rouge Property may send personally identifiable information about you to other companies or people only when:
- We have your consent to share the information
- We need to share your information to provide the product or service you have requested
- We need to send the information to companies who work on behalf of Rouge Property to provide a product or service to you; (Unless we tell you differently, these companies do not have any right to use the personally identifiable information we provide to them beyond what is necessary to assist us.)
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders, any legitimate request by authorities with which we must comply or legal process
How we protect your information?
The privacy and protection of your personal information is important to us. In addition, any user statistics that we may provide to prospective partners regarding your Rouge Property usage are provided in the aggregate only and do not include any individually identifiable information. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As such, despite our efforts to protect your personal information, Rouge Property cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us, or to or from our online products or services. You transmit all such information at your own risk. However, once we receive your transmission, we make our best effort to ensure its security on our systems.
So as to enhance the security of your data, we have in place physical, electronic and managerial procedures to protect the information we collect online. However, as effective as these measures are, no security system is impenetrable. We cannot guarantee the security of our database, nor can we guarantee that the information you supply will not be intercepted while being transmitted to us over the Internet.
Transferring your data outside Europe
Currently we do not transfer your data outside Europe.
Subject Access Rights
At law you have the following rights
- A subject access right which enables you to be told whether we hold any personal data about you and to obtain a copy of that information
- A right to get personal data relating to you rectified, completed, updated, blocked or erased when incomplete, unclear, obsolete or processed unlawfully
- A right to object to the processing of data relating to you on legitimate grounds and a right to object free of charge to the use of data for solicitation purposes. We will comply with such rights as provided under applicable law. If you wish to exercise your subject access right
Please contact us in writing at the address set out on the Website with sufficient information to identify yourself and the information you require. We will respond to your request within 40 days. We reserve the right to charge a £10 for complying with a subject access request.
Except if provided to others in the circumstances set out in this Policy, the data supplied by you will be kept on the Website's secured servers and computer systems, protected from outside intrusions.
You can change your personal details at any time by amending your details by sending us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or writing to Rouge Property at the address given below.
If you consented to receive marketing communications when you first registered, or when you entered a competition or registered for a promotion you can change your personal details at any time by writing, with your full name, address and other contact details (to enable us to find your records) to the address of Rouge Property given below.
If you require any further guidance on updating the details we hold about you, please contact us.
Acceptance of Privacy Statement.
Your use of our web website, including any dispute concerning privacy, is subject to this privacy statement and the Terms and Conditions of Service.
We reserve the right to modify this privacy statement at any time by posting the changes on this page. Your continued use of any portion of the